- You have the right to cancel your order within 14 days after delivery. You must notify us by email of your intention to cancel within these 14 days, stating your reason, after which we will issue you with confirmation of your right to cancel and instructions on how to return items to us.
- Goods must be returned within 14 days of our authorisation.
- All goods, as supplied by us, must be returned complete with the original packaging with all components and accessories. If you have opened a box to examine a product, you must take all reasonable care to avoid damaging the packaging or the product in any way.
- You must arrange to return any unwanted items at your own expense. However if the goods are faulty we will refund any return postage costs.
- The original postage costs incurred by you when returning an unwanted order will be refunded along with your payment for the goods.
- Your refund depends on a full inspection by us to determine if the above conditions have been met.
- If it is found that returned goods have not met the above conditions, we are unable to accept them and they may be returned to you.